- Children ages 3 to first grade begin the service sitting with their families and leave during the children's blessing.
- Beginners (3 & 4 year olds) meet year round for Church School for a story, singing and craft during the worship service. Children are to be picked up at the conclusion of the morning service.
- Children and Worship: During the school year, Kindergarteners and First Graders are invited to worship in the Children and Worship Center, a special place to be with God. Here they worship in an age-appropriate way, through prayer, singing, and Bible stories. They wonder together about, respond to, and then work with the Bible stories. Children are dismissed at 12:10 pm.
- Church School for 2nd-8th grade: Church School provides children instruction in the Bible and Christian faith following the worship service until 12:10 pm.
- In Catechism, students in Grades 9-12 learn about the Reformed tradition and the doctrines of the Christian Reformed Church following the worship service until 12:10.
As we worship online during the Covid-19 pandemic, additional worship resources for elementary aged children can be found here.