- Children ages 3 to first grade begin the service sitting with their families and leave during the children's blessing.
- Beginners (3 & 4 year olds) meet for Church School for a story, singing and craft during the worship service. Children are to be picked up at the conclusion of the morning service.
- Children and Worship: Kindergarteners and First Graders are invited to worship in the Children and Worship Center, a “special place to be with God”. Here they worship in an age-appropriate way, through prayer, singing, and Bible stories. They wonder together about, respond to, and then work with the Bible stories. Children are dismissed at 12:10 pm.
- Church School for 2nd – 8th grade: Church School provides children instruction in the Bible and Christian faith following the worship service until 12:10 pm.
- In Catechism, students in Grades 9 – 12 learn about the Reformed tradition and the doctrines of the Christian Reformed Church following the worship service until 12:10.